2019 Construction Enquirer Awards now open for entries
March 12, 2019
The Construction Enquirer Awards are nominated by real construction people and voted for by your staff and suppliers rather than a room full of judges.
Last year more than 18,000 votes were cast for the industry’s best companies to work for and work with.
Our new project categories were also a hit as construction’s best jobs to work on were rewarded.
Becoming an Enquirer Top Ten winner shows the rest of the industry that you do business in the right way.
Our awards night in Birmingham on October 8 is a fun evening and a fantastic construction networking opportunity as all sides of the industry come together to celebrate success.
We also pitch our ticket prices at reasonable levels – our night is half the price and twice the fun of other, more formal affairs.
TV architect George Clarke will be our host for what promises to be a great evening alongside UK Construction Week.
This year’s categories are:
- Best Client to Work With (Public and Private)
- Best Main Contractor to Work For (Over £250m)
- Best Main Contractor to Work For (Under £250m)
- Best Specialist Contractor to Work For (Over 25m)
- Best Specialist Contractor to Work For (Under £25m)
- Best Main Contractor to Work With (Over £250m)
- Best Main Contractor to Work With (Under £250m)
- Best Specialist Contractor to Work With
- Best Construction Supplier to Work With
- Best Consultant to Work With
- Best Construction Project to Work On (Civils)
- Best Major Construction Project to Work On (Building £25m+)
- Best Small Construction Project to Work On (Building Under £25m)
- Best Specialist Contract to work on
For more information and to enter visit our awards website here
Article taken from Construction Enquirer