Contracts Manager – Permanent
Sector: Construction & Build
Location: Yorkshire & Humber, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Sheffield, North Yorkshire, West Midlands (County), Birmingham, Worcestershire, North East
Salary: £65000 — £78000
One of the UK’s leading remedial building compliance and fire protection specialists seek experienced Contracts Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Contracts Manager:
- To oversee a renovations project of over 400 flats from start to finish, including working closely with sub-contractors and reporting to the Managing director
- Working with two site managers to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ensuring the company meets its contractual obligations professionally and safely at all times
- Understanding and awareness of the requirements of all relevant Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality legislation and ensure that all staff are aware of their roles and responsibilities.
- Strong managerial and commercial skills are demanded, together with the ability to apply strict management control to ensure the profitability and success of contracts whilst guaranteeing total customer satisfaction.
- Good work ethic, self-sufficient
- Motivated and hungry to maximise income through performance related bonuses.
- Good understanding of the construction industry and experience in project management for residential jobs ideally experience with large and small scale refurbishments and domestic builds.
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Precise, focused and goal-oriented
- Good planning and time management
- Clean driving license
- Good resource allocation and budget management
- Promoting an exemplary Health and Safety culture
Other important bits..
Approximate Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:00-17:00, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, pension, car/allowance
For the opportunity to join this forward thinking contractor, please forward your CV with salary expectations & availability to Simon Pearce.
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
Why not head over to our jobs page to view our other management vacancies Simon Nicholas Associates are resourcing for.