Site Tapers & Jointers
Experience site tapers and Jointers required for ongoing fast-track projects in and around the North / South Lincolnshire Region.
Must have own tools, transport and experience of large scale industrial conversions and partitioning projects.
Continuation of work planned with most projects undertaken can als0 be add-hock as and when required.
Due to commence on various contracts across the region into October / November 2022.
Skilled CSCS Card required
Min 5 Years Experience
Contracts Manager – Permanent
One of the UK’s leading remedial building compliance and fire protection specialists seek experienced Contracts Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Contracts Manager:
- To oversee a renovations project of over 400 flats from start to finish, including working closely with sub-contractors and reporting to the Managing director
- Working with two site managers to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ensuring the company meets its contractual obligations professionally and safely at all times
- Understanding and awareness of the requirements of all relevant Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality legislation and ensure that all staff are aware of their roles and responsibilities.
- Strong managerial and commercial skills are demanded, together with the ability to apply strict management control to ensure the profitability and success of contracts whilst guaranteeing total customer satisfaction.
- Good work ethic, self-sufficient
- Motivated and hungry to maximise income through performance related bonuses.
- Good understanding of the construction industry and experience in project management for residential jobs ideally experience with large and small scale refurbishments and domestic builds.
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Precise, focused and goal-oriented
- Good planning and time management
- Clean driving license
- Good resource allocation and budget management
- Promoting an exemplary Health and Safety culture
Other important bits..
Approximate Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:00-17:00, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, pension, car/allowance
For the opportunity to join this forward thinking contractor, please forward your CV with salary expectations & availability to Simon Pearce.
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
Why not head over to our jobs page to view our other management vacancies Simon Nicholas Associates are resourcing for.
Working Foreperson required ideally from a trade background with experience of various trades from wet to dry. Experience within refurbishment and new build would be an advantage.
This will be a freelance role with a view to a permanent position with a minimum of 5 months freelance for a client with a large list of properties to be renovated and multi purposed across the region.
Typically you will be Managing trades on site whilst carrying out working duties to progress the project such as, finishing trims, mastic window boards, patch walls and the like.
Area of work is in the South Yorkshire Region within a 50 mile radius of Sheffield, own transport essential. Your own tools will be required to complete daily tasks as required in making good and within finishing elements of the projects.
The ideal candidate would be First Aid, Asbestos Awareness and SSSTS qualified as a minimum, with CSCS Supervisor ( NVQ Progression)
Please email Simon@simonnicholasassociates.com