Construction career candidates
Your construction career – a one-to-one approach
At Simon Nicholas Associates we are genuinely interested in your construction career and care about the people we work with. We understand that your candidate experience is more important than ever and we are here to give you a mighty fine one, every step of the way, no matter what area of construction you wish to progress your construction career in.
It’s all about the people.
Spending time getting to know you
We pride ourselves on getting to really know our candidates; we spend time talking, listen to your needs, understand your expectations, motivations and career desires, recognise your skill set and establish your cultural fit. Our ongoing presence and honesty creates long standing relationships which are built on trust and from this we earn loyalty and work with many of our candidates for years.
Additional advantages and extras for you
Simon Nicholas Associates continually recognise, thank and show tremendous appreciation to the people we work with: weekly construction site visits throughout the UK, staff appraisals, fish and chip Fridays, Christmas gifts, sharing successes across social media platforms and always on the end of a phone to talk to.
Other additional extras include:
- Office hours: Monday to Friday 07.00 – 19.00 but always available even at weekends
- We coach and support individuals and offer impartial advice which are essential for construction career development and career transition within the industry
- Continuous appraisals and reviews
- Flexible payroll methods
- Reward systems in place for outstanding candidates
- We offer advice on employment status, legislation and industry news
My favourite part about recruiting is seeing people grow and excel professionally – Simon, Director
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s how some of our candidates have described their experience with us.