Tenant Liaison Officer – Temporary Role
Location: East Yorkshire
Representative: Thomas Randell
Wage: £12.00 / £14.00
Temporary: Tenant Liaison Officer
Salary: Competitive – Hourly rate
Location: Site based in Bolsover Area
Dates: Mid-February 2020 – For up to 12 months
Tenant Liaison Officer
We are resourcing an experienced Tenant Liaison Officer on a long-term temporary basis to support multiple build projects in the Bolsover area. These projects will be live working environments with tenant occupied areas during construction.
- You will be a main point of contact and communication between the site team and local tenants. Ensuring residents have a clear understanding of the scope of works being undertaken and how it might affect them. You will develop strong and positive relationships with tenants providing information and support. The role will include but not be limited to the following:
– Monitoring complaints and resolving any potential issues
– Preparing a regular report for the site teams
– Visiting tenants and advising them on when and what work is going ahead
– Monitoring tenant satisfaction
- Must have previous experience working in and around a site-based project
- Must have your own transport and a valid UK driving licence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Ability to deal with sensitive situations
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Good organisational skills
- A valid CSCS Card – Not necessary but beneficial.
For more information on this position, please contact Thomas Randell on 0115 987 8484. Alternatively, if you would like to show your interest, please send a CV to Thomas@Simonnicholasassociates.com
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
Why not head over to our jobs page to view our other management vacancies Simon Nicholas Associates are resourcing for.
Job Type: Temporary