Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Construction & Build
Representative: Simon Pearce
Wage: Circa £50,000 doe
One of the UK’s leading remedial building compliance and fire protection specialists seek experienced Contracts Manager to join their team.
The current site in Canterbury is forecast to last 3 years.
Responsibilities of the Contracts Manager:
- To oversee a renovations project of over 400 flats from start to finish, including working closely with sub-contractors and reporting to the Managing director
- Working with two site managers to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ensuring the company meets its contractual obligations professionally and safely at all times
- Understanding and awareness of the requirements of all relevant Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality legislation and ensure that all staff are aware of their roles and responsibilities.
- Strong managerial and commercial skills are demanded, together with the ability to apply strict management control to ensure the profitability and success of contracts whilst guaranteeing total customer satisfaction.
- Good work ethic, self-sufficient
- Motivated and hungry to maximise income through performance related bonuses.
- Good understanding of the construction industry and experience in project management for residential jobs ideally experience with large and small scale refurbishments and domestic builds.
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Precise, focused and goal-oriented
- Good planning and time management
- Clean driving licence
- Good resource allocation and budget management
- Promoting an exemplary Health and Safety culture
Other important bits..
Approximate Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:00-17:00, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, pension, car/allowance
For the opportunity to join this forward thinking contractor, please forward your CV with salary expectations & availability to Simon Pearce.
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
Why not head over to our jobs page to view our other management vacancies Simon Nicholas Associates are resourcing for.